So… although we all have hopes of the economy picking up soon, it’s never too early or too late to save on any bill. One thing I’ve noticed is that many people may be losing out on special ways to save on their cell phone bills. So here are a few tips you can check out to see if you can shave some of those $,£,¥, etc off that bill.
1. Check If Your Provider Has A Special Employee Discount For The Company You Work For.
2. Also if you’re in the military be sure to check for military discounts. *When going on active duty, make sure you place your line on a military suspend so that you’re saving while serving your country*. (side-note… there are also similar ways to pause your plan if you’re going on an EXTENDED trip out of the country, make sure you inquire with your provider)
3. It’s always a good idea to constantly make sure you’re on the right plan for YOU, if you have a plan for 900 mins at $60 but you only use 450 mins or less every month check to see if there is another plan that would better suit your needs or be more cost effective. Also plans are constantly changing so you wouldn’t want to pay more for a plan that is outdated when there could be a newer plan with more features and at a better price point.
4. When it’s time to upgrade, make sure to look around or check online at your provider’s site, web specials are different from store specials and so on… Shop around and choose the best deal. Also *Do NOT Forget to mail in those rebates*
5. If you have some friends and family who you find fiscally responsible, then why not consider getting on a shared/family plan together and splitting the costs. In the long run you’ll save.
So those are just a few tips that I believe you’ll find beneficial and hopefully save you some money on your next bill or bills to come.