|Step 1: You will need|
Step 2: Prepare your cocktail
Firstly crush some ice.
- You can use an ice crusher, if you don’t have one you can smash some ice
- with a wooden pestle or rolling pin.
- Add two scoops of the crushed ice to your blender. Now free pour 25 millilitres or
- a splash of blue Curacao onto the ice.
- Next add 25 millilitres or a splash of light rum.
- Followed by 150 millilitres or six fluid ounces of raspberry syrup.
- Then place the lid on firmly and on low power for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid and pour your drink into a hurricane glass
Step 3: Present your cocktail
Take a maraschino cherry and slice a groove in it then pop it on the side of your
- glass for garnish. Add as straw for the final touch.