This post is written by me on behalf of Time Warner Cable. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you keep up with my live tweeting you’ll notice that I tend to enjoy movies and shows that contain political, religious, and historical intrigue. When I saw the trailers and promo for Outlander I KNEW this show was right up my alley. After getting a sneak peek of the show I had to do a list.
Check out 5 Reasons We Can’t Wait for the Outlander series!
1. Jamie Fraser: Ladies if you haven’t gotten familiar with actor Sam Heughan this is a time to start, he plays Jamie a handsome Scottish clan Lord with a complex past, impeccable wit and a body that’s to die for, lol… btw he also became our newest #MCM.
2. I love history and Outlander is sure to give you an entertaining account of different historical moments.
3. Claire: She’s the main character of the show and quite the fiesty lady. I love her spunk, she’s a character I can identify with (from what I’ve seen), lol.
4. Since we’re living Your Life After 25, I can’t help but point out how steamy some of these scenes get, lol. It’s tastefully done, but definitely a show I can watch with a cocktail or a glass of wine.
5. Last but not least, there’s time travel involved… which means SKY is the limit. Call me a nerd, but I love a good time travel story. It allows us to embark on journeys that we’ve only been able to read about, most times.
I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to see what happens with Claire, Jamie, and the rest of this show’s spirited cast.
Check Out The Outlander Trailer
Outlander Premieres August 9th at 9pm EST,
Only On STARZ
What Are You Looking Forward To
â€‹Be Sure To Like OutLander on Facebook!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Time Warner Cable. The opinions and text are all mine.