It’s friday night or date night and you and your honey have had a LONG week, the only thing left to do is indulge in a bit of quality time. Sometimes a night in on the couch while cuddling and watching a movie is the only way to go. You’re both exhausted so nobody feels like doing any real cooking but you have a taste for great good. That’s where DIGIORNO’s pizzeria™ thin comes in!
With a unique, homemade shape the pizzeria!™ thin crust is drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and then topped with a specially-crafted made from scratch sauce using vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, thyme and oregano. Sounds delicious, right? The NEW DIGIORNO pizzeria!™ thin pizzas come in four delicious options; Supreme Speciale, Primo Pepperoni, Margherita, and Spinach & Mushroom so you and your honey are sure to find an option you can both enjoy.
So how do you get the mood set for date night?
1. Set the Mood: dim the lights and maybe even light some candles around the room. I recommend unscented because your DIGIORNO pizzeria!™ thin pizza is aromatic enough.
2. Lay Out A Blanket or Get Comfy On The Couch: If you lay out a blanket it’s like having a romantic picnic in the house but if you’re more into snuggling on the couch make sure to have a blanket nearby.
3. Get the food prepared on time: Timing is everything, if you know your boo is only 30 minutes away be sure to have your DIGIORNO pizzeria!™ thin pizza in the oven and ready to go before they arrive. That way food prep time doesn’t cut into quality snuggle time. And don’t forget the wine!
4. Select a movie you can both enjoy: You know your boo and what they enjoy, I usually suggest something funny that you can laugh at together… definitely nothing too heavy.
5. RELAX and Enjoy your night!
We would love to hear how you do date night! And DIGIORNO is excited to hear what fans think of the new pizzeria!™ thin pizzas. Taste them for yourself and then visit the DIGIORNO Facebook or Twitter pages (@DiGiornoPizza), to share your feedback and pictures using the hashtag #YouBeTheJudge!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.