As you’re putting together gifts for the kids, loved ones, etc… it’s important to make sure you keep yourself and your relationship and significant other in mind also. Often times we get so busy with life’s chores and trials that intimacy begins to take a back seat. In order to keep things alive and find ways to get yourself in the mood you have to make a conscious effort. As women, I think we’re often told that men love sex and we just kind of do it to satisfy them or for the need of procreation. This is a sad sentiment that needs to be thrown out the window. Women, we are HUMAN and have needs as well. Women’s sexual wellness is not addressed as often as it should be. Your sexuality, sexual fantasies and sexual needs shouldn’t be something you’re ashamed of. Recently I discovered a fabulous new toy that is all about a woman’s personal pleasure and comfort, it’s call the Fiera®. I loved this product because it focuses on the woman’s needs, studies show that about 80% of women aren’t receiving orgasms during sexual intercourse.
I think part of the issue is understand that for a woman our foreplay starts inside our head and then translates to our bodies. If we don’t feel mentally stimulated sometimes it’s hard to get in the mood. However, as women we have to know when it’s time to turn our outer brains off to the rest of the world so we can focus on that special time with our partners. Another reason I liked Fiera®, is because recognizes that women may need an extra touch, as we call it ‘before-play,’ to help get your mind and body in the mood.
So what does the Fiera® do?
Fiera® is a small, fast acting, hands-free product that is designed to encourage blood flow and lubrication, warming up women’s body for a more satisfying intimate experience. It works in aiding clitoral stimulation which will easily have you in the mood. It’s a great tool for when you’ve hoped out of the shower and you want to get ready to go but still have a lot going on. I recommend a glass of wine, some good music and pulling this baby out before your boo gets home. That way you’ll be ready for them when they arrive.
While I do recommend using the Fiera®, keep in mind that it may work differently for different women. With that said I wanted to add a few more tips for getting you in the mood. Check out our list below.
5 Naughty Or Nice Tips For Getting In The Mood!
- Find A Way To Relax Your Mind, Body and Spirit– Whether it’s a spa day, meditation or working out… it’s important to find ways to get feel relaxed and completely open to your own self pleasure or your partner’s pleasure.
- Spend some quality time with your significant other outside of the bedroom– Spending time with your significant other shouldn’t feel like a chore and sex shouldn’t feel like a scheduled event. You started off by dating and that is something that should continue to help build that intimacy and comfort in and out of the bedroom.
- Take time to learn your body– Ladies, masturbation is OK! Think about it this way, if you don’t know your way around your body, how can you guide your partner? It’s also important to know what you like, don’t like and are comfortable with. The only way to do that is self exploration.
- Don’t be afraid to buy lingerie or toys to help spice things up– There’s nothing wrong with bringing props into the bedroom. Sometimes it’s nice to add the element of surprise or try new things. You can even purchase things together as a couple for you both to try. If you’re not comfortable going in a store there are many online options available for lingerie and sex toys.
- Communicate with your partner– Let your partner know what you need and what you may be missing. We’re all just trying to figure things out and we’re not mind readers. Communication is key in every aspect of your relationship. It builds trust, intimacy and strengthens your foundation.
Hopefully this list will help spark up some love, romance and intimacy. Your significant other and you should still feel hungry for each other, it’s just about making that effort to choose each other each day. We wish you all healthy sex life and lots of orgasms!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.