If you are looking for overseas investment opportunities, one country you may want to consider is the United Kingdom. The rental market in the UK is thriving at the moment, as more and more people opt to rent rather than buying a property outright. This represents a great opportunity for investors who want to purchase properties in some of the most luxurious areas in the country. With that in mind, read on to discover more about some of the property investment hotspots in the UK.
- Richmond-upon-Thames, London – There are many great investment hotspots in London, but you will struggle to find better than Richmond-upon-Thames. This is a leafy borough in south-west London, which is predicted to have the highest price rises in the whole of the UK over the next five years, and so it is not hard to see why this is somewhere worth investing in. It’s worth seeking the assistance of turn key real estate investment companies in the area so that you can benefit from a property that is ready to rent out immediately. One of the main reasons why prices are rising rapidly is because of the affluence of the area. Those living in Richmond-upon-Thames earn roughly 45.7 pc more than the average in the UK, and there is a high rate of employment, which is driving up the local house prices.
- Three Rivers, Hertfordshire – Prices are rising in Hertfordshire because it is considered a commuter town, which makes it a great place for property investment. It’s estimated that prices will increase by 34.6 pc within the next five years. Three Rivers is made up of a number of towns and villages, including South Oxhey, Sarratt, Rickmansworth, Moor Park, Leavesden, Heronsgate, Eastbury, Croxley Green, Chorleywood, Carpenders Park, and Abbots Langley.
- Westminster, London – Home to some iconic landmarks, such as 10 Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, and St. James’s Palace, Westminster does not need any introduction. This is another area in London whereby house prices are on the rise. It’s predicted that by 2021 property prices will rise by 31.9 pc. Population density is high in this district, yet there is also a high number of open spaces and parks.
- Cotswold – You will struggle to find a part of the UK that is more beautiful than Cotswold. The houses are beautifully constructed, and the views are majestic. It’s not hard to see why prices are rising in this area. Not only is this because it is a luxurious location, but it also has some of the highest business-start-up rates in the region.
- Uttlesford, Essex – Uttlesford is a place with a lot of character. Prices are expected to increase by 30 pc by 2021. This is an area that includes the market town of Saffron Walden, which has a rich heritage of old buildings, including St Mary’s Church and the incredible Jacobian mansion Audley End House and Gardens.
So there you have it: some of the best investment hotspots in the UK if you are considering investing overseas. You can expect high rental yields and high-quality facilities in the areas mentioned.