Baptism is a Christian religious ritual. Here the child is sprinkled or dipped in water. It is a symbol or purification. This day for any child is extremely special and pure. Baptism gifts are special gifts that are given by close friends and relatives to christen a baby and make an extraordinary day. It is indeed a proud day for the new-born and the parents and what makes the day even more special are the baptism gifts. In case you are wondering what kind of baptism gifts for boys are out there, you have just arrived at the right page. Read on to learn about these gifts that would be cherished by the boy’s parents.
Commemorative Baptism Gifts for Boys
There are countless baptism gifts out there for boys one can go for the personalized photo albums, christening keepsake boxes, soft lamb blankets or the wooden crosses for the nursery. However, there are still some more baptism gifts for boys that are sure to make the day a very special one. Here are some wonderful ideas for baptism gifts for boys that are sure to be seen as one of these thoughtful gifts.
- Praying Musical Lamb and Prayer Book: The Plush Lamb chants the prayer “Now I lay me down to Sleep” when you squeeze his tummy and the hand-drawn watercolour illustrations in the board book, makes the baptism gift even more special. It enhances their joy and also makes their minds concentrate on the purity of religion.
- White Muslin Baby Swaddle Blanket: You will love cuddling your little baby boy in the Swaddle Blanket with a Quote that says ‘Hold Me A Little Longer’. The blanket is not only soft and beautiful but large and soft. It is indeed one of the best baptism gifts for boys!
- Baby’s First Bible Boxed Set: You can be sure that the Baby’s First Bible series, written in simple language and with bright, colourful pictures make for an ideal introduction to the bible for infants and toddlers. The toddlers will love the narrative and colourful illustration.
- Baby Handprint Kit & Footprint Photo Frame: Another of the favourite baptism gifts for boys is the Handprint Kit & Footprint Photo Frame for the baby. It is a great item that is especially loved by the mom. It is a highly recommended gift.
- Pack of socks: Every parent need lots of socks for the growing baby boy, and thus it is a good idea to gift the baby with a pack of socks. Those cute little socks are sure to keep his feet cosy and warm with that perfect fit. Made of cotton, these socks make for a perfect present.
- Personalized stuffed elephant: The personalized plush elephant is indeed one of the perfect baptism gifts for boys. One can get the elephant personalized with the name and can be sure that the letters would not come. One can get a completely customized message too!
- Baby First Tooth & Curl Keepsake Box: The Tooth & Curl Keepsake Box makes for one of the most adorable baptism gifts for boys. The Ceramic and pewter with stackable compartments are perfect for showers, baptisms and more. These can be gifted to infants at any other celebration day too.
- Personalised engraved wooden xylophone: The musical instrument is just the right christening gift for boys. Give your child the feel of musical sounds and melodies with this multi-coloured wooden xylophone which is indeed an eye-catcher. You can get a personalised name and short message engraved on the wooden bars of the xylophone. This also help the psychological development of the child and is beginning step for a child into the musical era.
- Baby baptism bracelet: The handmade freshwater pearl and gold filled bracelet comes in a cute gift box that includes a special message. The sweet gift makes for a beautiful memento for baptism and is sure to be cherished.
The above are just a few good suggestions for baptism gifts for boys. There are many more that one can browse and make the day even more special for the proud parents and their new-born son!