You might be planning that this summer will be your most stylish. However, you may also be wondering how you are going to do it. But here we are to help you make your dreams come true. Like everyone else, you may have made wardrobe mistakes in the past.
Follow the steps in this article to avoid repeating the same mistakes this summer.
What can you change this summer?
You may be clinging on to old clothes that you are never going to wear again. Or, you may be involved in panic buying every time you visit a clothes store. These and many more are stupid decisions everyone makes when it comes to wardrobes. Here is what you should do:
• Don’t buy one occasion clothing.
One of the ways to look stylish is to avoid trend-led clothing. You may be going somewhere exciting, maybe a birthday party or a wedding. You should avoid buying new clothes, specifically for the event. You are not likely to wear these types of clothing more than once after the event. Go for something simple but classy, and you will wear it again and again.
• Avoid keeping or buying non-fitting clothing.
It is not uncommon to get tempted to buy a small or incredibly big cloth because it’s on the sale. If you do not find your size at a store, you should find something else that fits you. Also, holding on too long to non-fitting clothes is another common mistake people make. You should be honest with yourself and donate or sell it.
• Get rid of one thing when you buy another.
It would help if you adopted the one in one out policy. That means you will have to lose one item from your wardrobe if you are going to buy something new. That will help you to avoid overfilling your wardrobe. Also, it will increase the quality of the clothing you buy because you understand that you’ll have to lose something.
• Make an effort to discover new brands and stores.
Another mistake you may do is sticking to one clothes store or brand. That makes you less informed about what’s new in the market. There are several brands, such as dickies clothing. You can only discover such shops if you explore more. If you try more brands, you will end up looking more stylish and stunning.
• Invest in what you already own
It would help if you also avoided spending on buying things you already own because they got torn. There are various cloth and shoe restoration companies that can help you out. Therefore, it is better to spend a little in repairing your shoe or cloth that buying a new version of it. Spending some money to fix something in your wardrobe is investing in it.
Must-have accessories Spring-Summer 2020
Summer is a great time to feel and look stylish. What are your must-have accessories for this summer? Here are things you should not miss in your wardrobe:
• Shoulder bag and backpack – There are various designs of shoulder bags you may opt for. Also, there are color varieties to make you look your best this summer.
• Hats and scarves – These are accessories that stand out in the summer. You only need to match them with other clothing correctly.
• Jewelry – There are various designs of bracelets, chains, watches, and many more. You should find something you will enjoy wearing, and that will set you apart.
• Sunglasses – You also need sunglasses with the right frames and shapes. Also, you should try fluorescent colors because they will look good in the summer.
Dress for Your Body Type
When Choosing Summer Fashion, makes sure it fits your body perfectly. Your body shape determines how a cloth will look on you despite looking good on a celebrity on Instagram. Therefore, you should first determine what your body shape is.
It is essential to look good every summer. Also, it helps if you look trendy without having to break your bank. What you already have in your wardrobe is enough to look good this summer. However, you should follow the guidelines in this article if you would like to refresh a bit. With the right set of accessories, you will never look out of style.