Meet The 2012 & Season 14 New Dancing With The Stars Cast!
1. Melrose Place and â€œ General Hospitalâ€ star Jack Wagner, 52, Heâ€™ll be partnered with pro Anna Trebunskaya.
2. Melissa Gilbert, 57, is best known as Laura Ingalls on â€œLittle House on the Prairie,â€Gilbertâ€™s pro partner is Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
3. Green Bay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, 37.
4. Katherine Jenkins, an opera star, Jenkins is matched with pro Mark Ballas.
5. Telenovela star William Levy. He is paired up with Cheryl Burke.
6. Sherri Shepherd, 44, is an actress-turned-co-host on â€œThe View.â€ Her partner is Maksimâ€™s younger brother, Val Chmerkovskiy.
7. Singer Gavin Degraw, 35, the voice behind the hits, â€œI Donâ€™t Want to Beâ€ and â€œIn Love With a Girl.â€ He’ll be under the teachings of Karina Smirnoff.
8. Tennis legend Martina Navratilova, 55, winner of 18 Grand Slam titles. Her new doubles partner is Tony Dovolani.
9. Disney Channel star Roshon Fegan is the youngest contestant at 20. He gets to learn from Chelsie Hightower, who is returning after a season off.
10. â€œExtraâ€ host Maria Menounos, 33, is paired with the almost-as-pretty Derek Hough.
11. Jaleel White, 36, is better known to a certain generation as Steve Urkel from â€œFamily Matters.â€ His partner is Kym Johnson.
12. Motown staple and eight-time Grammy winner Gladys Knight, 67. She landed Nancy Graceâ€™s former partner, Tristan MacManus.