Fall tv is back and you know what that means… tv parties! As some of my favorite shows Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy and more are returning I wanted to make a quick snack to share with you all that is perfect for your tv party or gathering. When I site down to watch my favorite shows, I like to wine and dine myself… so it was important to find a fabulous, fun and easy to make recipe that went with a great glass of wine!
I went to the store to do my shopping trip because tonight’s snack theme is all about “Wine and Cheese” originally I thought about making a Boar’s Head French Brie cheesecake, but unfortunately they were out of it at the store and my sweet tooth was probably getting the best of me lol. My next choice was something spicy and that’s when I decided on the Boarâ€™s Head Bold Chipotle Gouda Cheese which pairs perfectly with Riesling! YES, my tastes buds were already beginning to dance with excitement.
Gouda Cheesy Beef In A Blanket
1/2 lb lean ground beef
1/2 teaspoon of parsley
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/3 cup grated Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese
1 can (8 oz) crescent dinner rolls
1. Heat oven to 375Â°F. Add beed to a medium bowl and then add onion powder, parsley, black pepper and season salt. Mix thoroughly.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in grated Boar’s Head Chipotle Gouda cheese.
3. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles and then place one small rectangle of Boar’s Head Gouda cheese in the center each rectangle.
4. Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon beef mixture on center of each rectangle on top of cheese. Fold dough over filling, forming roll (like a pig in a blanket); place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 11 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm with a glass of Riesling (must be 21+ to drink).
Hope you enjoy this fabulous wine and cheese combo! I definitely want to hear any snacks you’re making for your tv parties and gatherings.
Share Your Favorite Cheesy Snacks and
feel free to create your own Cheese Board here
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.