Stock Up & Save On Spring Cleaning Deals While You Prepare For New Beginnings!
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Walmart. All opinions are 100% my own.
I love the Spring, for me it means new beginnings and blooming flowers! It’s funny because even though I deal with terrible allergies, seeing the trees and flowers blooming always puts me in a great mood. One of the best ways to prepare for your new beginnings is to do a top to bottom Spring cleanup!
My spring ready list includes;
- Clearing out your closet and putting the fall/winter wardrobe away. I like to make sure all those clothes are washed and fresh to be put away.
- Cleaning out the refrigerator, stove and dishwasher.
- Making sure to thoroughly clean the rest of the house.
- Ok, don’t judge me but often times I take the time to SHAVE my legs lol. During the winter, sometimes I go into hibernation hahaha. Now that it’s warming up, my legs need to be ready to go at any moment. Either that or a schedule a wax appointment.
- Last but not least I love to either burn candles, incense or take a great air freshener and spray the whole place down.
I don’t know about you but when my home, body and mind feel organized and clean I’m ready to take on the world!
For my Spring cleaning routine, I was able to get great deals with Walmart’s April Stock Up & Save Event. I saved big on everything from Venus disposable razors to Gain laundry detergent. AND you can save even more by checking out rewards from P&G with the Ibotta app! The April Stock Up & Save Event is full of the top brands like Tide, Bounty, Pampers, Venus, Gillette, and more. So basically you’re saving a ton of money buying things you already use or need… which is awesome!
Ready to save and get your spring routine started? You can go to a Walmart near you during April to, or head to StockUpSave.com to grab these lovely deals and savings. And if you’re afraid of missing out on the event, you can “attend” the April Stock Up & Save Event on Facebook to learn more information and get reminders throughout the month. Just click here to keep up on Facebook.
I hope you’ll be motivated to get spring ready with a bit of spring cleaning. Make sure you grab those deals and savings while you can! We hope the Spring brings you and your family many great new beginnings!