Special thanks to Weight Watchers Ice Cream for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% mine.
Last week we covers some Smart Choices You Can Make This Summer and we asked everyone about summer plans they may have. The responses have been great and it got me thinking about great ways we can enjoy the summer with family and friends. If life has taught me anything, it’s that it’s too short so it’s really important to cherish great moments we can share with those we love and care about. Check out our list of 5 Ways You Can Enjoy The Summer With Friends and Family!
5 Ways You Can Enjoy The Summer With Friends and Family!
1. Road Trip – A friend of mine is taking a solo road trip and trying to visit every state within the next few summers. Can’t lie I was a little envious, lol…. but I have to say this would be a great idea for a friends or family trip. I’m all about comfortable RVs or doing a car ride with friends you can travel with lol. With an RV you’ll be able to pack up some great food and snacks and put them in your freeze or refrigerator so that’s definitely a plus. Be sure to check out options from the Weight Watchers Market, so you can make smart food choices while you travel! Pro tip: A great app you cause to help plan your trip is the Roadtrippers, it has maps made for travelers and comes on Android or iPhone.
2. Rent A Cabin – A few years ago I did a cabin trip for my birthday and it was delightful. There’s something really relaxing and exciting about being amongst nature, in a comfortable way, lol… But if you’re truly comfortable with the great outdoors, why not consider a friends or family camping trip? If you’re looking for great cabin listings check out VRBO, that’s what I used to find Eagle’s Nest below.
3. Summer Festivals/Concerts – I just attended the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival over the weekend and I have to say that festivals and concerts are some of my favorite things to do over the summer. Check out your local listings and deals sites like Groupon or Living Social for events in your area that you can go to with the family or friends.
4. Pool Party – Not everyone has the luxury of having a beach close to where you live so if you have access to a pool, a pool party is a great way to go. Invite over some friends, barbecue, enjoy some Weight Watchers ice cream and splish splash.
5. Beach Files – If you’re fortunate to have access to a beach, take advantage of it! When I lived in Tampa for a few years I definitely took frequent trips to the beach. The water and sad relaxes me so much, sometimes I even like to take a nap under an umbrella or take a notebook and just write my thoughts out. Since we know it will be hot, take a cooler with some drinks and Weight Watchers ice cream to keep you refreshed while you enjoy your own personal beach files! If you’re looking for great beaches, you may want to check out this lift of The Most Amazing Beaches in the World
Don’t forget we still have our Prep For Summer Giveaway going! To get your Summer fun on the way, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win our “Our Prep For Summer Gift Pack! valued at $150.” Enter Below and GOOD LUCK!
Open to 18+ USA Only
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Coupons
A Weight Watchers Ice Cream Tumbler Cup
A Weight Watchers Ice Cream Tote
+ $100 worth of summer ready goodies that we’ve hand selected!
Share Some Of Your Favorite Summer Moments Or Memories!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Weight Watchers Ice Cream. All opinions are my own.