5 Dating Tips For Short Guys!
Most men who are online dating today – or dating at all – look to enhance their best features. Height is one of the features that men look to enhance, so short men are pretty screwed, right? Well, not really.
There are plenty of women and men out there that date beyond height or weight. So, while you can’t change your height naturally, you can dazzle people you want to date with other aspects of your physique or personality! The thing is, height is a masculine insecurity, and many men are very insecure about their height – or lack of it in some cases! So, whether you are looking for guys on chatlinedating.com/chatlines-for-men or you are out on dating apps right now, you need to be honest about your height! Being shorter than the “average” doesn’t mean that you have nothing going for you. So, let’s check out five tips for dating for shorter guys who need extra confidence!
- Ditch the ‘tude. If you get depressed and angry about being a short man, you’re going to project that into the world and everyone will see you as the short and angry man. So, you need to think about how you put yourself out there. People come in all shapes and sizes, so you can choose to date taller or shorter than you, or date others of the same height. And you can fake that confidence you wish you had. Eventually, it’ll develop into proper confidence in time!
- Remember that you are more than your height. If you make your height the only feature you talk about, it’s all anyone is going to see. Remember what Tyrion Lannister said about height? Watch this clip over and over if necessary. You have other amazing features about you that people need to know about and if you don’t put enough emphasis on those features, your height is all anyone will see of you!
- Remove the constant defensiveness. If you believe people will reject you instantly, make it what you lead in with in a conversation. Talk about your height first and make it your ice breaker. Owning your height gives you time to sift through the shallow people who don’t appreciate you for anything beyond that. And let’s be honest; do you want to date people who are shallow? Nope!
- Develop a presence that really brings people in! It’s not how tall you are physically, but how tall people perceive you to be. Confidence and charisma make you look taller than ever, and you should shift the focus to your charisma. If people see beyond your height, you will, too.
- Get as stylish as possible! You can rock beautiful suits for your dates and wear amazing shoes. Height doesn’t stop you from looking amazing and spending time on your appearance. Enhance your other features as well as your height and learn to get comfortable with it.
So what, you’re short. Rock it and own it, and people will see it but love you no matter what your insecurities may be!