The practice of using essential oils to support and enhance the human body is not new. Humans have been using these potent plant extracts for centuries to balance their hormones, ease pain, and boost their mood and energy levels. Today we’ll focus on the compounds in essential oils that have a positive effect on feminine energy.
What Is Feminine Energy?
When we talk about feminine energy we are referring to the passive, nurturing, and creative aspects of our personality. This energy is often associated with the moon, water, and earth. It is said to be intuitive, compassionate, and receptive. It encompasses the type of warmth and compassion that allows us to so deeply care for others.
The feminine energy is often seen as being in contrast to the more active, assertive, and logical masculine energy. However, it’s important to remember that we all have both masculine and feminine energy within us. It’s when these energies are out of balance that we can begin to experience problems.
How Can Essential Oils Enhance Feminine Energy?
There are many ways in which essential oils can be used to support and enhance feminine energy, which includes balancing the caregiving nature with self-care. Here are some examples.
- Clary sage and Geranium oils are two of the best essential oils for balancing hormones. Their sweet, floral scents are said to be very supportive during menstruation, easing symptoms such as bloating, cramps, and mood swings.
- Rose oil is another excellent choice. It is said to be one of the most powerful oils for supporting feminine energy. It is often used to promote self-love and self-esteem.
- Lavender oil is very soothing and calming. It is often used to relieve stress and anxiety. It can also be helpful in promoting restful sleep. We can all be more nurturing and patient with others when we’re getting adequate rest.
- Jasmine oil is used to boost self-confidence and self-esteem. Its sweet, exotic scent is said to be very intoxicating and alluring. Promoting a sense of self-positivity on the inside helps manifest it on the outside as well.
- Ylang ylang oil is said to be an aphrodisiac. Its sweet, floral scent is said to increase libido and promote sensuality.
Which Essential Oils Are Right For You?
The best way to find out what oils are best for you is to test them out. Most essential oil sellers offer small versions and even trial sets so that you can experiment and find your favorites. Organic feminine energy essential oils are highly recommended as they will be free of any harmful chemicals or additives.
When using essential oils it’s important to remember that less is more. These are very potent plant extracts and a little goes a long way. Whether you are using your oils in a diffuser or applying them directly to the skin, start with only one or two drops and increase as needed. Be sure to do a patch test on your skin before using any new oil and be sure to ask your sales staff if you’ll need a carrier oil to mix it with.
Essential oils can be used to enhance your feminine energy in a variety of ways. Use these oils to level up your daily living experience, pamper yourself, and enhance the beautiful energies of femininity.